- Your student will need to attend school every day:
- For attendance credit
- To earn points toward their successful release from Bea Salazar.
- School starts at 7:00, so students will need to be in the front door between 6:40 – 6:50 to be able to get through the check-in procedure on time. Buses drop off around 6:40.
- Students are tardy at 7:00 if not through the blue double doors resulting in not earning their point for being on time.
- Parents must physically walk their child into the building if they arrive at or after 7:10.
- Verified absences must have written documentation. Phone calls are no longer acceptable.